Friday, August 22, 2008

My Latest WIPs



Its been a while since I posted, so I thought I would show you what I have been working on. The first is Carnation Sampler from Wiehenburg. This is a SAL in I believe 9 parts. This is part 1. I am stitching it on 32ct Antique White Jobelan. The floss I'm using is from Vikki Clayton--Winterberried (pink) and Kailslaw (green). I am using 1 strand over 2. The colors are very soft. I'm really liking how this is turning out. I am putting this project aside for awhile to concentrate on stitching the new magazine design from Nora Corbett called Trick or Treat Fairy. I'm stitching her on 28ct Star Sapphire Jobelan. The fabric is a pretty bluish-green color. I don't know why she is being called a fairy, because she doesn't have wings. Anyway, she's really cute and I really enjoy stitching her.

No comments: