Friday, September 26, 2008
What I've Been Working On
I stitched a little more on my Quaker Mystery. I stitched 1 and a half motifs since I last posted.
I also started Austrian Spot Sampler by Romy of Austria. This is actually my second start. I was originally stitching it on 28 count Antique White Lugana using Vikki's Purple Purple. I did not like how it was turning out. The floss was too dark and looked more wine than purple. So I decided to start over using 32 count Bright White Lugana and stitching it with a cotton floss I bought from Victorian Motto on eBay. I love the color! Its a lovely variegation of lavenders and a pinkish purple. I plan to stitch on this most of the weekend, so hopefully I will have more to share next week.