Monday, August 17, 2009
Progress on Waiting for Ships
Here is my Waiting for Ships mermaid by Mirabilia. I started this project about 2 years ago. The picture on the left is my stitching before I begain stitching on it again on August 2nd. The picture on the right is the progress I made in 2 weeks. I can't believe how much progress I made! I never thought I would finish her tail. It was quite intense! I still have the beading to do in her tail (and everywhere else), which I will do in the end. Anyway, I am stitching her on 14 count Seamist by Heaven Lee Creations. I changed her hair color to black and I stitched her sea shell top in a pink Krienik.
I have been limiting my stitching time on WIPs to 2 weeks. However, since I am so close to getting this one done, I've decided to give myself another 2 weeks to finish up this project. Hopefully in 2 weeks (or less) I will be posting another finish. Wish me luck!