Monday, October 19, 2009

New Month....3 Finishes

September 30th ended my self-imposed No New Starts program. So on October 1st, I started a Brand New Project---Acorn Hill by Little House Needleworks:



This project only took a few days and I love how it turned out. It has such rich, Autumn colors. Its stitched on 32 count Days Gone By from Silkweaver. I made no changes in floss.



After I finished Acorn Hill, I moved on and did this little piece. Its part of the Year of Pinkeeps collection by Maryse. Its stitched on 28 count Antique White Lugna and I stitched it in the DMC floss called for. Some day I hope to finish this as an ornament or a pinkeep.




And finally, this sweet little design from Country Cottage Needleworks. This design appeared in the 2008 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue. I stitched it on 32 count Summer Sky Jobelan. I did change some of the colors. I decided to make the birds red. Unfortunately, this piece did not photograph very well. You can barely see the snowflakes and the wording at the bottom.

I have 2 Halloween designs from Val's Stitchin' Stuff completed, but I need to get them ironed and photographed. So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Oh WOW Amanda, lovely finishes and way to go with the no new starts didn't we both do well ;)