Friday, May 14, 2010

Three New WIPS and Progress on my SAL

I’m having a problem with STARTITIS again. In the past 3 weeks I have started 3 new projects and stitched a little on my SAL piece.



Here is Southern Stars from Dinky Dyes. Its being stitched on 28 count White Lugana using Yallingup and Saltbush silk floss. The design and floss were gifts from my dear friend Maxine (THANK YOU!). The photo I took does not show the true loveliness of the floss. Hopefully I can get a better picture the next time I photograph it.



This piece is called Carrés du Printemps by Jardin Privé. I am stitching it on 28 count White Lugana and I chose 4 colors of Needlepaints.



And finally, I made a little progress on my SAL piece. Again, this is being stitched on 32 count White Lugana with Wattle n’ Daub from HDF.

My third new start is Sweet Land of Liberty from Cherished Stitches. I started it last night, so I don't have a photo to share with you yet. I plan on stitching on it this weekend and I promise to post a photo some time next week.

No comments: