Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy 2011!

Happy belated New Year to everyone! I had a wonderful holiday season and I hope you did too.

I have my first finish for 2011:


This is Carrés du Printemps by Jardin Privé. I stitched it on 28 count White Lugana and I used Needlepaints floss #2008, 2010, 2102, and 2104. I haven’t decided how I’m going to finish this one. I am thinking of having it made into a pillow.


During my Christmas/New Year holiday I spent some time working on One Nation:



I finished the Blue field. Now I have to get all those stars stitched!

And of course with the new year, I had to have a new start:



And since it has been so cold and yucky here in Indiana, I decided to stitch something ‘warm’ so I chose Gourmet Garden by Little House Needleworks. I’m stitching it on 32 count Golden Honey Lugana using the recommended DMC floss. The photo is kind of dark, so you can’t really see the cheery golden honey color of the fabric. Anyway, this project reminds me of a warm summer’s day in Tuscany and how I wish I was there instead of cold, wintry Indiana.

No comments: