Monday, May 16, 2011

A New Start: Heart Note Alley

This weekend I planned to stitch part 4 of Purple Garden, but I realized that I forgot to print out part of the pattern, so I was only able to stitch a small part of the design. I decided to begin Heart Note Alley, my second SAL project with Sticklounge. Here is part 1:



This design is from Kathy Bungard. I am stitching it in the colors used by Kathy in her model. It is a combination of Hand Dyed Fibers and Carrie's Creation Threads silk floss. The colors are gorgeous purples. And you know, I'm a sucker for purple, so this project is just right for me. The fabric is 32ct. White Opalescent lugana.

Stay tuned to see this design unfold. A new part comes out every month. Each section is relatively small, so it will be a quick stitch.

No comments: