Monday, August 29, 2011

It Has Been A While....

since I posted anything to my blog. I took a fall a few months ago and hurt my back and my stitching hand...the hand I had carpal tunnel surgery on less than a year ago. It has taken me quite a while to get back into stitching as using my hand and sitting for prolonged periods of time is still painful.

When I do get the chance to stitch, I've been trying to keep up with my SALs. So here is my latest progress:




Here is part 6 of Purple Garden. I’m getting ready to stitch part 7 and hope to get it done before part 8 is released on the first of the month.



This is part 5 of Heart Note Alley. I really love this project!



And here is a new SAL I’ve become involved with through iStitch. It’s a rather small project, so the amount of time spent on this one is minimal. In fact it only took me about 2 hours to stitch part 2. Anyway, I’m stitching it on 28 count Lavender Bliss and using a mystery floss I got from a d-Bag from HDF. I think it is Dark Wisteria as it is very close to the skein of Dark Wisteria I have in my stash.

No comments: