Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Four Corners Progress

Here is my progress on Little House Needleworks’ Four Corners:



This section is North and South. It was a rather quick stitch. I am hoping the final two pieces, East and West, are equally quick. I really look forward to stitching the East block as it features a lighthouse and I love lighthouses. I am hoping to finish this project by the end of the week.

I joined the .Passione Ricamo Fairy Mystery SAL, which starts at the beginning of July. I am not sure I will be able to have all my supplies by then as it requires a lot of beads and petite treasure braid. I will have to go through my stash first to see what I already have and then order what I don’t have. Plus I have to decide on what fabric to use. I may just stay with a White fabric as this project has a lot of bling on it and I don’t want a colored or hand-dyed fabric to make the piece look too busy.

Until then, I will probably go back to stitching on my Sunflower Fairy until I get everything for the SAL put together.

No comments: