Monday, April 27, 2009

More WIPs

Seems like I am doing more starting than finishing. So here is a WIP and a new start:



Here is my prgress on the 2008 Quaker Mystery. I am finally on the second row (working right to left).




This is my new start. This was a free design from Papillon Creations in 2008. I have already stitched this one, but then I saw the one stitched by Linda Z. from the USA I knew I had to stitch it again. Plus, when I originally stitched this, I did it on 25 count Lugana and it turned out quite large. I wanted to do it with a smaller count fabric, so this time I'm stitching it on 32 count Ice Blue Lugana. I am using Gentle Art (Purple Iris, Morning Glory, Sweet Pea, Baby Spinach), Crescent Colors (Hydrangea, Spinach) and Mill Hill 02084. Thank you Linda Z. for your wonderful inspiration!

1 comment:

Branlaadee said...

Your colors for How Does Your Garden grow and very pretty! I love it.