Friday, February 03, 2012

Progress and Another Finish!

I’ve been doing a lot of stitching over the past few weeks and I am happy to report that I have my second finish of 2012 and progress on my SAL with the Sticklounge group. So here they are:



6 Fat Men by Lizzie Kate. It is stitched on 28 count Toasted Almond Jazlyn and I used DMC threads. I made a few mistakes on it, but you can hardly tell. Anyway, the mistakes make this truly a unique piece…LOL. I started this project at the end of October and I finished it on January 28th.



and finally, here is my part 12 of Heart Note Alley. This project is nearing an end and I have to say that I’ve really enjoyed this project. On the Iris band, I plan to stitch something in memory of my mom. She loved Iris and I thought this would be a great way to memorialize her on this project.

1 comment:

Barb said...

The snowman piece is so cute. I love your WIP the collors are so pretty. Great job. I enjoy your blog.