Monday, February 18, 2013

2 WIPs and a Finish

Here is what I’ve been working on for the past few weeks:
This is my Herz Yin Yang parts 1-3. I’m trying to get caught up on this project. I think the group is already on Part 5. Hope to get caught up with this piece by the end of the week.
This is my new start, Flowers Bandsampler Evangeline by Wiehenburg Samplers. I’m stitching it on 28ct Pearl Linen Evenweave and I’m using Carrie’s Creations Threads. I’m using my own color palette on this one.

And here is my third Finish for 2013….Sweet Little Berries by Little House Needleworks. I was inspired to stitch this piece after a trip to my local grocery store. I was so excited to see fresh strawberries available in the produce department. So after eating a big bowl of strawberries, I decided to stitch this lovely design! It is stitched on 28ct Mushroom Evenweave and I used DMC floss.

2 comments:

chat bleu said...

It's very pretty !

Brenda said...

All 3 projects are just beautiful!!!!